== Weather Report

@Irvine,USA        @CKS,TW The WeatherPixie The WeatherPixie

===== Spirital Links
www.loves7.net
==== Previous Posts

========== Links

======== Archives


 A template for my blog Powered by Blogger

Since 2004-08

Spiritual Living


Provided by
International Bible Society

The Greatest Possibility Thinker Part V Monday, August 30, 2004
Positive Minute--The Greatest Possibility Thinker Part V

"Pray constantly." - I Thessalonians 5:17

Jesus lived in a Jewish colony where some believed He was indeed the promised Messiah. Every Jew awaited the day God would come to the world, born of a virgin, to live like a human, despised and rejected of men, just like the prophet Isaiah had written. To many, Jesus was the Messiah. To others, He was a liar.

"My Father and I are one," he said, claiming unity with God, the Father. "That's blasphemy!" unbelievers cried.

"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father but by me." Cynics cried out all the more. Whispers were all over town.

Sure, He preached to thousands who believed He healed many people through His miracles. Yet when He claimed, "I am the Resurrection and the Life. He who believes in me shall never die," even they could not deny the rumors that He claimed to be the Messiah. Jesus had the courage of His convictions. He knew the truth and did not sway from it.

Jesus drew His courage and strength from God, the Father. And He did it through prayer.

Positive Prayer Produces powerful possibilities.